Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Typography, I think I like you

Yesterday, after attending the promotion dinner of my workplace, I left back to office for work. Well, luckily I have 3 awesome buddies who accompany me through the night although it was real late, we gossiped, we snapped and being lame in the vacant office. Being alone in vacant office could be quite scary, especially after your friend told you some cranky stories about your office building.

Mich was pointing on me, said "why are you wearing this? it doesn't reflects you at the moment!"

This is what she refers to,


it reads "happiness"
Well, most of the time this will be hanging on my neck unless I need to change to others for mix & match purpose, but with a super duper emo face, it just looks strange huh??...

I started to love typography after my custom made necklace, it is all mine but I seldomly wear it. Oops.. I suppose, I never wear it before after I get it. And it looks like this:


my name! hulala~
At the first sight, I love this necklace! but when I put it on, I realize the font for it is too big, screwed! I guess the manufacturer never test on her/his own product, I wish I could ask her/him "Don't you think it is so unpleasant for a lady to hang this on her neck??"



for size comparison, can you see how big is my name?? the bottom necklace with round pendant is long type, its length almost reaching my tummy.
Recently I have added a new collection into the typography family and it is made of special metal, it is Pewter! My first Pewter accesories.

Newbie in the family"Live, Laugh, Love"
Surprisingly to figure out it looks nice in photo, in real, because it is made of pewter, the finishing of it is not so perfect. Love it for the message it delivers. =)


for viewing pleasure, newbie from F21. Ahnehneh? Bohemia? whatever!!

I have try polish my silver accessories with loose powder, I do not know how I come accross this idea, but it works! Perhaps it is inspired from old nanny who polish their stainless steel pot with the ashes.. if you see it before, you know what I mean.

Out of 4 on top, only one is made of platinum/white gold, could you spot which one is it? 

My brother asked me, why you buy so much non precious metal necklaces instead of getting one golden one? My answer: First I am clumsy, I lost my belonging easily!
Second, precious metal necklace.. all the while it is not on the list of fashionable...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

SarahGabby said...

ltlee really big man!!! Lol... Next week lai wah back let's hang out