Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Love is drug

Accidentally found this from the internet,

A friend of mine wrote an email via facebook to the girl that he wants to know. I wonder how long he took to think before he wrote this email to the girl. Perhaps guy and girl are different, they took seconds to go after a girl, but I believe they need courage when they officially asked "would you be my girlfriend?.

Love is just like a drug, it makes you addicted to it and usually you will do something out of your logical thought when you take it.

Quote from his email: "my heart is beating so fast when typing..." obviously it get you high! =)

wish my friend for luck.. the girl do not reply his email and called him "jerk"..

p/s: I am tired of waiting... I am not a very determine person, and I rehab myself, asking myself to quit all the nonsense I have been doing now...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: