Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, October 3, 2011

Piglet under the coconut shell



The world is not going to be the same by looking through the tiny hole. Walk out and feel it, when you stayed inside the room with just a hole for too long, you would never know how the outsider looks on you.

Wisdom talk with the elder today, walk out and see the world, it is different than what is in your mind. Perhaps I should take the steps............

Night of thoughts again.......

must be wondering why I put piglet.. it is a name give by my friend, I m the piglet under the shell which is blurry dumb dumb and yet to experiencing the world....

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: