Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Complex Love - Regret or not to regret?

Lazy Sunday, after getting back to my office to settle my stuff in lesser than 15mins time, I have decided to hide myself inside the cafe near to uptown. I am sitting down in the hidden corner of the cafe and read my book. Aha.. this post is written in that cafe.

For breaktime, I surf around facebook to stalk my friends activity and suddenly i read a paragraph of love confession, perhaps it is right to use love confession this round because it is something a guy said out after he regrets toward leaving his love.Him, decided to broke up with the girl and going after the girl that he just started to like. Hereby, he drew a period to relationship between them, he might not be the one who initiated but for sure he is the cause. Now, he regrets for leaving her and only appreciate her love after they broke up. Who cares?

Another story I have heard about my friend - the playful girlfriend who decided to leave the "good boyfriend" after being pushed by the third party of them. "Good boyfriend" it is a term which is pretty hard to have a clear definition because it is different for everyone, love is subjective, you do not need it to be agreed by all. The "good" here I refers to the guy knows the girl has been dating the other guy when she is in the relationship with the boyfriend but the boyfriend choose to overlook these flaws.

On the D-day, he said "the only thing I regret for not doing is I never stopped you from doing all these all the while. I have been giving you too much of freedom." The girl initially did not planned to make any decision in between the two guys but the 3rd guy who hacked into their love forced the lady to make a decision ,so called "settle you stuff". At the end, the lady choosen him, but he choose to leave. He eventually get a new girlfriend after he asked my friend to leave her initial boyfriend. *to all the ladies who reading this, I know you all will want to called him JERK*

So who is wrong here? The lady who played around with two guys? The jerk who played around two ladies? My friend told me she is regret, she said "the only thing I regretted is I have decided to broke up with my always be there boyfriend, I choose the jerk over my boyfriend because I think he is attractive!" Well , being a friend, my expression to her, "the jerk you saying here, just repeat what you have done by you to your boyfriend. Do you realize that?"

Then, my friend said: "yea, and now I believe in karma." For next time I would not do the same mistake again."

Every relationship which ended contains "regret", regret of not doing something; regret of doing something. Myself experienced that as well, and most of the time, you have no way to turn back once again to fixed all the regrets you have, what you do is looking forward and hope you would not be doing the same mistakes again in the future. Perhaps a good decision maker will win the love game, or try not to be too serious in love?

No matter what is it, regret in love is hurtful! I think everyone agreed this!

Lazy Sunday, and I can see my Sunday is dying off, the sun is starting to set.. Oh crap! Monday is coming... hope tomorrow dinner will be a satisfaction and less OT for me for this coming week please!! I need a break before I am pyschologically broke down!!

Cheers! =)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: