Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Delectable - First taste of Macaron

A big applause to myself for being determine and persistent in the passed 365 days. It is my first anniversary for being a working adult and cheers to all my colleagues who gone through it too.

I have too much of first time for the passed one year, first time wearing the graduation robe, first time of getting a permanent job, first time attending trainings conduct by company, first time being scolded by client and yet I know I can't whine or cry for it. There were too much of first time, the most memorable will be your work being reviewed by the partner and he/she agreed to sign! The moment I know about this, I almost shout out "yes! I did it!!".. the excitement, the happiness, the feel of being recognized is hardly described.

As usual, I went to my client place for some follow ups on previous job. I bought a present to myself today, as the gift to myself, for being who I am today, being tough through out the hard time. Well this is my another first time too..


Very cute/classy casing and ribbon...


Bought this from Delectable The Gardens for my own incentive. It is expensive - RM10 for this piece of flour, but just once, for my first anniversary celebration. It is a big macaron, I feel blessed for my first bite on it. It is cripsy outside, soft and moist inside. The pinkish part is sweet but the chocolate filling is salty. It tastes just perfect.

Today is happy with this macaron.... =)

I shall try out the other pastry shop for macaron then I will know which one is the best and I think I love macaron....

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

SarahGabby said...

hmmm macaroon is too sweet to me...