Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mission impossible

Like anyone else, I need time on my own
Like anyone else, I need motivation whenever I feel down
Like anyone else, I need at least of 5-6 hours of sleep
Like anyone else, I have limited ability
Like anyone else, I have normal IQ level
Like anyone else, I have limited life span
Like anyone else, I have 24 hours a day
Like anyone else, I have 7 days a week
Like anyone else, I have a breakeven salary
Like anyone else, I am just an ordinary person

Too many tasks with too little time, kill me!! it would be easier.........

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: