Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Salut~~~ my textbook


Ding!Ding! I saved by the time bell..

Yesterday is my last day of work before my CPA exam.. I have been feeling very tired for the past few weeks because my shoulder having too much of loaded which nearly makes me collapsed.

Perhaps someone will say, do not wish for lighter burden, wish for boarder shoulder, but before I have that broader shoulder, the loaded on it is almost killing.

First time in my life, I think my textbook is more adorable than my laptop...

Going to study smart! and yea... definitely I will be able to gain back my sleeping hour.. Dear bed and teddy, I am back!! =)


P/S: there is no typo in my post title , salut means "hello" in french which similar with bonjour!=)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: