Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Life with dilemma

The night before attending the battle on tomorrow:

After tomorrow, I need to kiss goodbye my textbook; and I will be welcome hug my notebook. There is nothing to be celebrate about after exam! life screwed...

Argh!! gonna write my PE and dialogue too, four times in a year, I think that is really too much!!!

Think about exam: Sigh!
Think about workload: Argh!
Think about PE: Crap!
Think about my life: Could be better!

Ok.. Shoo.. I shall back to my studies... GOD BLESS ME!!!!!



Read this from my friend's blog:

3 irony love:

1. Wrong person in the right time
2. Right person in the wrong time
3. You realize you love a particular person upon his/her leave

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: