Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, November 7, 2011

Something about Window Live Messenger

It have been sometimes I never appearing offline in Live messenger. As per my memory, the old window live messenger still able to message your contact when you are appearing offline.

Things changed, when I wanna to text someone while I am appearing offline in the new version of window live messenger, I am forced to appearing online to that particular contact.

After that you will be appearing offline to everyone in your list other than the contact you wish to appear online to her/him.

To reappearing online to your contact in your list, you need to click on the appearing online to everyone. Once I did that, I am stunned for a while, what happened to the contact that I have blocked sometimes ago? I glance through my list and realized, I have deleted the contact on the day which I cannot really recalled.

Time passed, and I think I changed too.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: