Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Randomness about love

People say they love rain but when it rains they use umbrella...
People say they love wind but when its windy they close their windows,
that's why...now i get afraid when people say they love me

Perhaps as what my friend said I have unsolved issue...

I am not willing to change for you, or anyone else.
Take me as who I am, or watch me as I leave.
I may not be the perfect one for anyone else,
but I hope I will be the right one for you.




I neither will change any man,
Because you will left me like I knew you would..

.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: