Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, November 13, 2011

ZARA Warehouse clearance sales!


This sales is in the town!!! Just get deceive by the photos of hot models in the ads! hehe.. hardly get something as nice as the dress wear by the model!

Anyway, 6 damages for the sales! 3 casual dresses, 2 tops and 1 bottom. Here is my bill for the day!



As what you can see mostly are RM29.90, many people commented in forum saying that the sales are really for only outdated stock.. but who cares when you are not buying something fashionable at first place? I just bought 6 pieces of basic..

Suggestion: It is not worth going for guys! Girls still manage to dig something out of trays of clothes...


p/s: some people might care about what doesn't really matter for you, because everyone has their own problem... Something I learned from past, when a guy has too much of close girl frinds, he can't make a good boy friend! Do you agree?

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: