Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Be a cook tonight


Today is the second day of Hari Raya Aildilfitri, my sixth aunty came to KL to visit my grandma, so my mum does not need to send meal to her. Thus, we are having grocery shopping today... Not much things we bought but I ask my mum to buy the marinated lamb from the hypermarket because I wanna cook today!! My mum looked at me and ask :" Are you sure you know how to cook?" with question marks all over her's face... hehe " Yes I know and I want to cook it tonight." that is what i answered. We bought three pieces of the lamb shoulder slices. Oh!! I forgot to ask my father whether he want it or not... nevermind I think three pieces will be enough for us if he does not want to eat it I can finish it with my big bro... ^^

Going home around 5:30pm, I wonder will it be too early for me to prepard the ingredients? Since the lamb slices are marinated... Anyway I think I should prepard it earlier since I m kind of no experience in cooking... In my mind, know how to cook instant noodles do not mean know how to cook...

here are the ingredients I prepared


There are potatoes(sliced), carrot, 1 can of mushroom soup, frankfurther, and cauliflower... the ingredient is quiet easy to prepard but... the difficult part comes during I try to fry the potatoes, honestly I am afraid to handle anything which needs deep fry, I am afraid that my hand will get burn by the hot oil... As the result, I ask for helps from the professional -- is my mum lor

At the meantime, my brother keeps asking "eh have u finished ur cooking? I am so hungry... Why you take so long for cooking ..#$%^& blah~blah~ blah~" he was grumbling like an oldman at the living room...

After one hour of cooking, I finally finished all the works. Then, I ask him to try, thankgod he did not complain about the meal I prepared just saying the mushroom soup is a little bit salty...In addition gimme comment"As this is the first time you cook then consider okay lor... better than nothing to eat =.="... "... should I say it's positive? errr... You have to judge it yourself..^^ but for myself I think the taste of the food cannot graded as tasty but not too bad also...

P/s : Due to my brother is too hungry and straight away grabbed the meal I prepared I didnt take a photo of the appearance of the meal... And my mum and father have decided not to eat the meal prepared by me because they do not like western food!! They rather eat their Hokkien mee instead of lamb chop...


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha lih ting finally u try to cook also hor...the taste sure tasty bcoz it was marinated already..haha...anyway good job lih ting, u r now 出得厅堂,入的厨房了^^

Muzzy said...

yalar...I must learn from you ady...next time teach me how to bake cheesecake and how to make sushi and cupcake etc. I am still afraid to handle deep fry leh... later scars left on my hands...yeer