Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

What a lucky day!!!


Do not know why I am so moody yesterday... today I finally released myself but I am still ignore what my father said to me... of course, I just ignore the nonsense part not the important matters such as what time he is sending me to KL Sentral tommorow. If I do, I think I have to jalan kaki to LRT station... Even you want to fight you also need to fight smart!! hehe

Played minesweeper on msn at night, I am the big winner today!! Never won that much before...keke..I thought only my friend can be lucky but today the god of luckiness was on my side...
Can you see it?? 19-0.. muahahahaha
Perhaps I should get a lottery ticket today...
then I could be a millionaire in few weeks time..
---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh next time i wanna challenge u oh althought I'm not very good in tis game but i got helper oh. hehe...that's my sister. why u blur your buddy's name, let me know who is it ma!haha
one more thing, u r not enough age to buy lottery oh, so dun be naughty okay...haha...but if u accidently buy lottery n be millionaire in one day, dun forget to balanja makan oh...haha

Muzzy said...

hehe...sure after i kena lottery sure elanja u eat... eh next time play with u...I am waiting for u to challenge me...^^what for u want to know who is the buddy's name?

Muzzy said...

By the way...my family do not buy lottery one...even my mum and dad do not buy it... if I dun buy then how can i get the money rewarded?