Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Friday, October 3, 2008

I wish I could escape but there is no way for me to do so..

It is very hard to communicate with people who never say sorry, some people just think they will never make mistake, not even once. Perhaps I am not a good daughter and he can't be a great father... but why the god put us together? I am going to be adult soon, I have my own thinking and when he can't win the argument between us he just use his power card... he said "because I am father and you are daughter and you have to follow what I say...for no reason."

I am sick... sick with all the arguments around me... I needs a peaceful land for my own, my room is not yet as peaceful as what I want, I need a place which away from all the arguments because I am tired with all the arguments I have made. Sometimes I wondering, am I the one who started the argument? or people come to argue with me because they think that is fun?

What could I do? I am so tired to fight... should I give up? No... I am not going to do so... My life and my destiny should in my own hands not him... study hard and get a good job...i think that is the only way to escape...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: