Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Memories

I still keeps the notebook I used during my secondary school, today when I fliped through it, I found something interesting...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadah~

the first photo I took with my St. John Ambulance uniform, I looks serious ya? Do I looks professional? hehe...

I still remember, our teacher asked us not to smile when we sat infront the camera because we need to be serious as this will be the photo on our identity card and my teacher believe we looked professional if we face expression looked serious.

And now, I wishes I can tell my teacher she was wrong!! I was a St. John Ambulance member and I had passed the examination organized by the board of SJAM. I still shocked and stunned when somebody suddenly faint infront of me. So, I pretty sure that I am 'professional'...=P

---------------------------------------------------

I am a genius! Genius in wasting my time... I wasted my holidays again...Sigh.. Exam coming in January, everyone around me seems like very concern about self-studying but what I am doing? Youtubing? Facebooking? doing nothing? ARGH!! Why I can't just concentrate in my studies? I still have many journals which I havent read yet... Would I repeating the same mistake I done in my year 1 again? No!! I should stop it from happening...

I might have to take the QM2a test alone on next week. It might be one-to-one which means I take the test in a room where only my lecturer and me in it. Hopefully it would be my lecturer and not the irritating assistant!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~G~ said...

haha ..you luks so funny !! wakaka !!

Muzzy said...

aiyor..that one is photo taken N year ago.. because of the teacher la..ask us not to smile at all.. ARGH!