Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, October 20, 2008

The four stages of life

There are 4 stages living things must go through it, which included:

-Live
-Becoming older
-Sickness
-death

My grandfather had went through all of it others than the last and finally he experienced the last today... He rests in peace, stay away from sickness and suffering, and his life journey ended when he is 83 years old. Is dying a terrified process? I do not know about it, only my grandfather knows it.

Uncles and aunties came back to grandpa's house to prepard the funeral which I do not know much about it, unwilling to help although I wants to do so...

Tomorrow still going to college because my dad say it's alright for me to absent the funeral for a day...summo tomorrow the ceremony ll only start during evening...Mum told me that as grandchildren, we must mourn for 3 months ie. I can't wear colourful clothes for the coming three months.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: