Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am Bored!! that is why I blog!!

Honestly, I do not understand why my university arranged school reopened in 22nd september, after one week of schooling, we have our Hari Raya Holidays again!!! Aiks, just make me become more lazy...

Now, I am having my Hari Raya Holidays and I have no idea what to do during this holiday... Everyday wakeup around 10am and have my breakfast then sometimes reading newspaper or sometimes switch on my computer and surf net... then having my lunch again.... hmm... i think that is the reason why I am gaining weight... Perhaps I should go for exercise; but if I want to follow my dad to jog I need to wake up around 6:30am... ARGH!! I can't make it..

I read people's blog for this afternoon, many of my friends do not upload their blog for long time especially HIM!!! Already left Malaysia for so many weeks but never upload post about ur life there... Also if I want to see the photos of you I need to log into Frienster... Come on... Upload some photos in Facebook, it just takes you a few minutes, not going to kill you, anyway wish you all the best there...hehe

Reading other people's blog especially notties recalled back my memories, especially the happy moments we share together when we just start our life journey in Nottingham Malaysia... Now I start thinking

What is the secret recipe we have which makes all of us so happy last time? Being happy and excited very often. I really miss my first year...

'Events' that i miss included:

1)Celebration of Royle's birthday
2)Trip to genting
3)Celebration of Mayjoan's birthday which tiring but fun and memorable!!
4)Karaoke-s in green box
5)Cycling in Taman Pertanian
6)Camwhore with Jenn and the soft-toys ^^ - I still keeps the copy..
7)Last but not least... The days we spend in hostel when hongmei still around

*sigh* I m sure ll miss gabe when I am rushing for my assignment...

Wondering why i laugh so much last year....

Conclusion: year 1 -> year 2 -> Mature -> lesser 'crazy' thoughts -> lesser funs -> life becomes boring.... What could I say? Can I be kid...Forever?!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fren...never ever show the photos of both of us k! later no more face.

Muzzy said...

haha...I won't we still need to remain our chio-ness... by the way...the photos is really artistic...lol