Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Friday, September 5, 2008

Play with Jewellery Seal


I am suppose to write about this on yesterday but due to I am too busy with moving some of my posts from my diary blog to this brand new blog, then I post it now...

After resigned my summer part-time job... I am so boring staying at home a whole day long... Although sometimes I went out to meet my friends and go for shopping but I still needs activities to kill my time...

Jewellery Seal is just a 3D sticker or maybe I should say is diamond sticker....

I had saw many people stick it on their cellphone...So I decided to buy it and DIY at home... But due to I am not that expert yet in doing the Jewelery seal, I try it out on my thumbdrive first....

Before Jewellery Seal:



After the Jewellery seal:




Tadah~~~Nice or not nice?? Special edition for me.... But I think the jewelleries will drop easily...( '_*)
#P/s I hate rainny day especially it's rain when I am having my outing... I feel pain when the rain drops hit on my face and my eyes...T.T...Who says walking under the rain is romantic?!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

David Law said...

finally! ur version of a public blog!

and u be-dazzled ur thumbdrive! attract the attention of more thieves only with all those shinning "jewellery"

walking in the rain is romantic? haha! i think u have been watching too many romance movie :P

post more of ur "secret" posts here ok? keke..

David Law said...

oh by the way.. i love your layout. it has a very warm bed-room-like feeling to it. especially ur header! it looks so professionally made!

Muzzy said...

thanks for your compliments and thankyou for being the first person who post comment on my blog... But i do not think you are able to discover my secreat here... because only non-secret posts will go to here..^^


=P