Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Saturday, September 20, 2008

New room, new timetable, new lecturer, a new year....

NEW!! NEW!! NEW!! Finally I went back to my university after 3 months of summer holidays... I checked in for hostel on 18th and registered on 19th... Thank you to the staff of the accommodation office for not allocated my room in the Kapas or Pangkor Hall... I am currently staying in Tioman hall which allocated in the circle of Residence Hall. However the view out of my room is not as good as last year, I still love my previous room which is more windy and with night view faces to the sport complex.

New semester will start on 22nd September 2008. I have to gearing up this year because beginning from year 2 the results of examination will be included to grade my degree... Hope to get better results this year and hope that everything will go smooth ...Although people keep saying face challenges will train myself to be stronger but I still prefer smooth sailing =P

P/S: I hate people who ffk... FFK makes me feels lame... Don't ask me for outing if yourself do not comfirm about it

Here are the photos from my room...



View from my current room

View from my previous room --can always see ppl playing basketball^^

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: