Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Friday, September 2, 2011

This is odd.. very odd!!

This is all about my dream on yesternite, I dream of him after months of never think of him. At this moment, he is no longer somebody for me anymore and he is not even my friend, well, I realised this since he deleted me from the facebook.

As per my memories, the dream is just short and simple, I become the third party between him and his current girlfriend. The odd part came in when the current girlfriend is the person who become the third party between him and me. *sarcasm smile* Is that my thought of revenge?? No! I guess. I am not a person who loves complicated relationship. In the dream, I still remember I was hiding from the current girlfriend because I am the third party, well, at least I know what she felt like last time.

This is just a dream anyway, I don't even bother whether I would meet him again. Nah! Anyway, I gotta thanks whatever he had done to me one year ago(thank you for all the tears), and now I am different.. I love my life more than I was one year ago, I laugh, I cheers.. Life is Beautiful~  


P/S: Since laiwah went to UK, I have no one to tell about my stories, that is the reason I am grumble here.. Ms. Laiwah.. I miss you! Faster come back!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

laiwah said...

hey why la suddenly dream about him, but glad to hear that u r totally recovered, cheers ya my dear!!! ^^ by the way, im so stress la this few day, coz next week is final exam but at the same time im also excited coz im going to start my europe trip on next week also ...><
lih ting i need ur support!!! T____T

SarahGabby said...

im oso totally forget the guy hurt me... Now im not miss him anymore, well next time if i accidently bump into him, i think i wun void him but say hi how r u recently. Thanks god i finally wake up..and now go into a new life... Thanks... May god bless us