Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Ipod casing

Since I have nothing much to do on this weekend, I spent sometimes in completing my decoration on my ipod casing which I have bought from Shanghai previously.

My current casing:


My all time favourite with The Mr. Little Bow Tie Monkey.  As this is a bit kiddo and I wish I have something different, so I have bought a new ipod casing with red color.



initially with no flowers I added it on the casing, the best deal I get so far, it only costs lesser then RM5 .


P/S: Something I read today, it said : " the person who bring laughter to others will never crying alone." do you agree? Personally disagree, there are plenty of people could share your laughter, they just vanish when you need them to chare thier shoulder. Well, it is pessimistic but this is reality!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: