Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Intuition

I felt someone has been emo to me tonight, and I do not have any idea what happened to that person. Anyway, wish him goodnight and hope a good rest would bring him back, the laughter and the smile.

After talking to my friend on the phone call, perhaps what the other friend said bofore is right, life is just like driving a car, all the while you move forward and look backward once in a while, but what I need to do when I have reach a T-junction? simply go for a junction without much of thought? but what I am sure is, if I keep stopping at the junction, I ll be honked or knocked by the too fast moving car. Life must go on~





I have a lock; I have a key, can someone tell me do I get the right key? What would I see after it is unlocked? I am afraid.. someone give me some courage..or tell me perhaps all the while it is just the wrong key...
Goodnite!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: