Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nasi Lemak 2.0 - A different plate of nasi lemak

It is a bit late for me to write about this movie, I have heard of this movie is going to be remove from the cinema soon as there are protests in Perak after 10 days it released, so I must take this opportunity to watch it before I missed it.

This is the only movie I saw a lot of uncles and aunties sitting in the cinema for one hour plus and they laughed even louder than we did! Most people said it is a silly movie, indeed it is! Silly comedy with a lots of Malaysian stories in it. From the very minor Malays can marry 4 wives to the three judges(马大华, 杜国大 & 巫友强) at the end of the show(one have the say and two being the YES man), if you watch it, I believe you will know what I am talking about here.

As a Malaysian, if you followed most of the issues happened, you will have a great laugh; it is sarcastic, but it is the truth! Personally do not really think it is a movie that I will like, I still prefer movie like "The Smurf" - simple and you laugh because you feel the warmness from bottom of your heart.

However, I agree with one of the message tried to deliver by the movie, if you born here and you work in foreign country, once in a while please visit this homeland again.. because here is where you originated, where you being brought up and She is beautiful!


I heart malaysia this beautiful land. I truly mean it! =)


P/S: the repeating quote from the movie : 狗不会瘦,因为狗不会思念;人会瘦,因为人会思念; "Dogs are not thin because they do not missed someone, human does."

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: