Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Friday, January 22, 2010

SCEWED UP!!


I am so sad, a little bit of anger and stress now. Finished my MAD3 less than 2 hrs ago.. and I did it badly I would say. The tips received is totally different from the question paper. Whatever in the paper are not in the tips, it is totally contradict!!! What the heck!!! Someone purposely gave us the wrong tips? perhaps is the first person who said it, or the lecturer herself who purposely gave this lousy tips to us? I bet there is mis-communication and hopefully not someone from my course spreads the news wrongly on purpose.

Feeling a bit angry not because of the misleading tips that I received, but in fact the information that I crammed into my head becoming useless at the moment i peeked on the exam paper. What I studied are totally useless and all the while I need to crap in the paper.

I thought I could end this exam with excitement and happiness but today, one day before the end of it.. I screwed up my paper!! such a disappointed outcome.. totally moody now.

P/S : to the people who selling vegetarian dishes in my cafeteria, the fees that u charge for the food is too expensive. Two dishes (3pcs of fried mushroom, one scope of "fake meat") with small rice and you charged me RM 4 for it!! super expensive leh.. As the result of my not so good emotion, I turned back to the uncle and said.. "would it be too expensive?", and immeidately i get 50cent discount..

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: