Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SATURDAY - exam day


Another paper gone and this is the most satisfied so far, hmm maybe because I just finished 2 of my papers. Three more to go and among three of it - I hate MAD3 the most!!! Gosh!! next semester still got MAD4, after graduate from nottingham I bet I almost MAD liao..

Was told by Jennifer, an international student from our uni get raped in the housing area I am currently staying.. what a sad news to all of the students. Why must exam period full with anxieties? Last year, a student died during exam due to accident and this year another saddening case..

Good enquiry I heard today from the international  : Paul Boardman asked us to becareful and stay alert, but as a girl, what can we do to becareful? Hide in the house and never go out for classes? or just wait at the home to get the food to fall from the sky?

BOBBY BOBBY LA (means blessing in my language).. for my friends and my safety...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: