Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New photo frame..

Wanted to get a SD card for my brand new photo digital frame.. okay.. perhaps it is not that new anymore.. I got it from my brother like one month ago and it is still remains unpacked. In fact, I am not used to display my photos using photo frames, one of the reason is I think I am not photogenic enough!


This is how my photo frame looks like(available in black and white but mine is black in color)- simple yet elegent and after surfing around the net I only realize it have such features:

• 7.0-inch WVGA Clear Photo LCD
• Photo Smart Search (By Date, Folder, Mark, Vertical/Horizontal)
• 1GB internal memory (store up to 2000 pics)
• Auto Orientation
• Multi-card slot accepts Memory Stick, SD, CompactFlash, and xD media
• Eco-friendly on/off timer saves power when operation is not needed

Saw my brother photoframe which is exactly the same model he gave to me, the resolution is pretty good. Nice color, clear image. Hope this new little thingy will change mine perception. Perhaps next time I would say "LOVE PHOTO DISPLAY!!!"

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: