Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Thursday, January 7, 2010

OMG! I am insomiac...

Visited twice by the creature with the highest population which live nearby my house today ->cockroaches..
Why there are so many cockroaches in this house? is that possible it cames in from the window in the bathroom, from the gaps between my window grill and wall ( I evidenced this) or perhaps my broken ceiling that allowed cockroaches to move to my place everynight? eww.. feeling gross out when i starts imagine it.. the first cockroach appeared ard 12 am and i still able to get help from my housemate. The second one is evil enough!! I found it ard 3am when i was washing as the preparation to sleep, try to control my desire to scream coz my toiletmate is sleeping... and now I am awake!! "thanks" to the great "surprise" given by this small, little, tiny creature!
Well, perhaps I should think it more positively, it is the surprises that god send to me so that I wont fell asleep when I doing my revision for my exam which is 4 days later.. Unfortunately two of the 'gifts' get killed.. Hmm.. sometimes I was thinking, perhaps get shock by cockroach is more effective than Brand's chincken essense in letting ppl stay alert?? Maybe it works for the people who is cockroach phobia, just like me..

Doing reading about cockroach and figure out this




No wonder there are so many cockroach in Malaysia, because no matter it is rainny or sunny day, our temperature will never fall below 80F(ard 27'C)!!! Covered the cockroach picture with paint because I think the photo is disgusting till full.. can exactly see the texture of the cockroach with the kinks on its legs...  The temperature in Semenyih is getting hotter nowadays, so I think I should be more alert all the time, just in case they visit me again!!

Between I just realize that roach actually exsted longer than human, they had started they "civilization" on the earth 340 millions years, ago while human just less than 300millions!! And the fastest, they run 7km/hr which I couldnt make it...

I think I should go to bed now.. at least trying to sleep since my mood to study is totally void..

p/s i promised my friend to go to uni for lunch 6 hours later and now I am still awaken.. hopefully I wont be overslept... and we are having houssie birthday celebration tonight.. hehe I can wrote it here as I know he dint read my blog..

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

♥ HL ♥ said...

u got the cockroach fate!!! lol