Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It is over!

Exam was reaching the end on yesterday and we hang out for the whole night. Too exhausting during today's morning and almost get caught by my elder sister when I am taking my nap during this afternoon.. She was asking: "You are still sleeping ar?", and I immediately say :" No ar!" In fact, I was! Plan for next weekend : Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! Movie! Movie! Movie! want to ask my BFFs to come out.. oops.. almost forgotten.. need to called back the company to arrange my interview with them..

P/S: Sometimes, after you observe a human for long, her real personality will reveal and she thought other might not see it.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

laiwah said...

ok let's shopping!!! ^^