Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Being 21st

I will officially turns 21 tomorrow... Nothing specials happened this year, think I will still getting angpau money from my parent as usual...

Feelings of being 21st? hmm.. What can I said? I am just getting older and the resposibilities that I need to carry will keep increase and it never decrease.. just told my mum that how's great if I am turning 12 tomorrow and not 21? I dunno why everytime I am having birthday, I never be glad like other people do? Other people will celebrate it but I just do not understand why people feel happy when they actually know themselves getting more adult now, and the matters they need to worry about is increasing? hmm.. perhaps I am being too worry... my thinking sounds like those woman aged 35+ and still remains single who desperates for a Mr. right before they turn 40..hahahahaha..just kidding..

Thank you my mum for gave birth 21 years ago and take care of me for over 21 years, I should appreciate what I have now, at least I am healthy, my mum and dad is still with me and I have so many lovely and friendly friends.

Anyway I am turning 21st tomorrow and officially become an adult! This is the fact and I shall accept it!

What?!... I want to be a kid, forever~ *whine*

21st Birthday wishes:
1. 希望家人与朋友都健康,平安
2. all my friends pass their final
3. secret!

P/S: thank you BK for your birthday present..u r the first person give it to me this year.. love the cookies...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: