Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Friday, June 5, 2009

Forgive


Currently I am doing nothing at home... goyang kaki? I am not really good in it... I suppose say life become meaningless when you do not have aims and target..perhaps I should looks for a job better to be 9-5 so that I have can kill my time for summer. I need a JOB.. better with high pay...haha

Since I have nothing better to do, I decided to crap again! Welcome back to the 'art of crap', it is something that I create with my friend last time but I did not used it for long time. 'Forgive' how far you could forgive the actions that your friends, your lover, or your family bring to you? Is that okie that if a person is stabbing you with a knife now and saying sorry to you at next next moment is forgivable? I am pretty sure that most people wouldn't forgive the person right? I am one of them... Sometimes, saying sorry when u did a mistake is helpful but it depends on what have u done. Some mistakes is serious enough until the victims of the action are not able to forgive you even billion of sorries were said..because the action is hurting everyone involve and it is no point for you to say sorry after everyone get injured badly... The people involved have 2 choices, either forgive the person and let yourself getting hurt again or refuse to do so and let the injured to cure? But many people still hope that the first option will lead them to a better ending which the person actually changed.

p/s: sorry for reminds anyone of you who recall back some bad memories because of this post. And the most important is this is only a piece of crap.. dun ever ask me what happened to me after reading this..

Found something very cool from the net today after loitering on internet for the whole night:

不要为了一个不值得你等的人而去等候, 因为值得你等的人不会让你等....
Never wait for a person who left you waiting, bacause person who worthy for it will not let you keep waiting

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: