Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life could be weak..


I saw the tragedy this afternoon, on the way back from lunch with royle and huiling. I have no idea how the tragedy happened and who is the victims but I saw olivia was there, and know that the victims are her classmates. Can you imagine that at this moment your friend still sitting in the same table with you and the minutes after that he passed away? It is so sad right?

Life is weak, destiny is not in our control, we can lose our life easily.

Dear my friends, please be careful when you drive, accident is something happens out of expectation but we can try to avoid it...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS