Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Realized

I have to say that everyone of us take time to understand philosophy of life... according to my super boring Moral studies which I took before my summer holidays...it states that philosophy means love of wisdom... Does it mean that as we know more about philosophy and understand deeply about it...we will beccome someone which is more wisdom? Perhaps, it is true....

Recently after three weeks of my shitty job... It actually taught me about something very important, it might be something important for my whole life and affect my whole life.... I realized that a philosophy I heard long long time ago is correct and I should more emphasize it in my life....

"Knowledge is the only permanent asset for human being, it is something that could not be taken off by others..."

At the moment I listened to this sentence, I did not put much attention on it... No matter what kind of tangible asset you own, for example money, cars, houses, shares of big corporate etc... even your HOT girlfriend/boyfriend, it could be taken off by bankrupt? by economic crisis? But even people cut your head off, they still not able to steal the knowledge inside your brain right? It shows how true the sentence is.....

Now after looking at the way my colleagues work, live, survive and they social, I suddenly realize that knowledge is very important for everyone... Many of my colleagues are in the catogories of under-educated, sorry to say that I noticed that their lives are not only poor but also without quality... The quality here not refers to how many luxury goods they owned but it's refers to the culture, and the manner and the way they speak... Talking about the way they speak, they are so advance in using the harsh language and the volume they speak is also super high... Finally, on today's meeting, my manager ask we *not including me...=P* to slow down our volume when we speak... Please do not make the environment of working similar to the environment of market... muahaha....

Slow down your voice... It save energy when you talk... Isn't it great?




I WANT YOU TO KEEP QUIET.^^..SLOW DOWN YOUR VOICE...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: