Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Have you break the law today?


The first impression on my post tittle--->boring~

Hey do not think that I am doing public service announcement ooo.... I can tell you that is not my main purpose... I loves to day-dream.... When I am having my lunch in the pantry this afternoon, suddenly, this tittle flashed across my brain... since I have nothing to write recently... so tonight I plan to write about it....

please ask yourself this question and think for the answer deeply..."have you break the law today?"

After thinking for a while, I found out... Oh my gosh... I breaks the law almost everyday... and here are the 'crimes' I did:

1. I am rushing every morning because if I arrive late, I gonna miss the shuttle van to my company located in somewhere I am not able to reach with bus... So everyday I cross the road without waiting for the traffic light to turn green...

2. After finished my work I go back to my home and surf the net.... what i do including watching the latest tv series, download songs, facebooking and search randomly....

Download songs = illegal download...(all the time)
watch tv series on9 using the china website = illegal...

I am a good citizen... but I break the law daily^o^... how about you?

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: