Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anger....


Come back again to complain my job...I need to express my unsatisfaction on tommorow... Gambate to myself...

I wanna equality with other colleagues...
I wanna half-day off on saturday....
Part-time does not mean that I am at the lowest position....*angry*

If you want to fire me then fire me... I do not care...

HATE MY SUPERVISOR, CURSE MY BOSS, AND MY GAY MANAGER.....

p/s he is a truly gay-lou....everyone in my company knows it...

However, the inflation in Malaysia might forces her citizens too harsh.... Today, there is aMalay guy come to look for job in my company

He own diploma in Mechanical engineer leh....asking for job likes technician and QA etc...

As the result, we all answered him with a sarcastic smile...'huih?? erm...sir... are you coming to the right company ar?? our company mainly is doing the wholesale for stationery lar... you with a diploma in mechanical engineer is impossible to get a good job here duh~'

finally he went back..... I should say one more thing here... 'hey sir working in this company have no future one lar... dun ask for a job in this company...you ll regret for your whole life...believe me... I seldom cheat!!'

what can i say? Another contribution of Pak Lah to our community.....=.="

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: