Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Screwed up!

I can't make a good senior nor a good junior.. I have made my junior demotivated and can't help my senior by taken up part of his responsibility.. this is the bottle neck for my days in my company.. I am demotivated too..but who can cheer me up?

Working day = you do not know how to do it but you are forced to do it. How I am going to make something doesn't existing in the world appears in my working paper? that is so not comfort for me.. It's exceeding my limit!

My mood gone bad after my junior said she is demotivated and tired. I failed my leadership! My bad..='(

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: