Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It is just coincident!

Last week, I told my Fishy n Crabby, next time I want my bf to sing Marry Me by train to me when he try to propose to me. End up I saw someone posting this on facebook today:


Aha.. what a coincident!! Perhaps my friend is planning to propose to the gf soon..
Aww.. this is so sweet, lovely and blessed...*jealous*  how lucky is the girl©~

...gotta find someone who knows to sing this song too... do not care if he really can't sing well and make it terribly...

Monday, I am going to tell fishy and crabby I found someone who wish to sing this song while proposing and I believe I can find the other who wants to sing it too.. =)

p/s: the person who posted this does not read my blog, so i guess he do not know I crop out his wall post..=P If he is proposing, wish him luck!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: