Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, February 28, 2011

I think I am recovered

In the days of December, when I stucked in jam in Federal I felt myself being lonely.

Today, the traffic was very congested on my way from Duta to my home, but I starts to feel that the view around me looks great, with the companion of KLCC, KL tower and not to forget the Duta Mosque, all of them just prefectly beautiful for me. The feeling of lonely has gone!

Perhaps, I am recovering, or maybe it is because I stucked in somewhere which is so familiar to me. Although it takes time, but I know my home is not far~

Life is about how you see a thing, sometimes the same thing happened to you but when you see it differently and what you feel towards it, maybe contradict....

And now I see things on a beautiful side, I guess I am alright! =)

Everyday will be a happy day because I see happiness!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: