Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Down! Down! Down!

Ms Lih Ting is super down today. My colleague greeted me in the morning and asked " why you looks so sad today?" I always think that I could hide my sadness well, at least not to show my sad face to the people around me because I always do not want my family and friends to worry about me, and today I think I failed. Trying very hard to smile whole of the day, luckily I sit somewhere back faced my colleague today, so I no need to force myself to smile.

I thought I could be relieved after I did it, but in fact I feel like hurting myself even more. Okay, at least I did it, out of expectation, I have the courage. Why I am not so Lih Ting recently? Where is the cheerful girl gone? The one who tell gossipins, the one who laugh most of the time, the one who appreciated whatever she owned and satisfied with them? I wan myself back! I am crying too much for the month of oct, Lee Lih Ting, where are you?? I want you to be backed!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS