Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nostalgia

I was tidying my room in the afternoon and found the old thingy that I am no longer using it but I still keeping it for years:


My first heels in my life.. Most of the girls love heels and I am not an exception.. Can spot the stain on the first photo and actully I am not wearing this heels anymore since it is kinda out of fashion and I can handle higher heels now. I brought it from NOSE during my A-Levels and I think I have not wearing it for more than 3 years. Anyway, I am not going to throw it for now because it evidence my growth, from a young teenager to a working adults.

And this is my first pair of boots, of course I am not going to dispose it because it is still very new and expensive. It is a gift from my brother and it costs around RM200. Not very sure whether it is made of leather but it is comfort to wear and it keeps ur foot warm during winter..which is not so useful in Malaysia and it is good match with leggings!




Others things being disposed including dried roses which are meaningless to me anymore, some old notes, nice price tag that I keep for no reason and the DIY stuffs that I do not really like them anymore... I am nostalgia but I do not keep things that do not mean anything to me anymore.

Just hope that in this brand new year I will have a better year ahead.

Goodnite and my peak in workplace is coming soon, just hope that I could handle everything smoothly. *finger crossed*


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: