Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Monday, October 26, 2009

Video Editing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYLE!!

After one day of editing, the video for Royle finally done!! Hurray! what a great succeed for me.. Never thought of doing video editing is so troublesome... but is really fun doing it especially when the work is completed!! Of course, you will get bored of the video already because during the video editing you will  watched it for more than 10 times( I think I watched it for 20times from the cutting to the final piece of work)...I am glad because finally able to make it ontime and we get 22wishes!!! haha..actually i think we have more than 22wishes...

Thanks for all the people who showed their face in the video and thanks to HuiLing for helping me in gather the wishes from our friends. I am satisfied and happy when I saw the expressions of my friends when they looked on the videodanceHopefully, I can upload it to Facebook very soon.

P/S : I think my background music in the video done a miracle job!! =) Goodnite!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

royle said...

omg.. i love you too!!
Thank you guys!!