Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Friday, March 6, 2009

A day just for my dress~~


Hello everyone, although malaysia is in recession but it's time for me to go shopping! Annual dinner is coming soon... have you get ready for it? Before today I am still wondering whether should I go for it. I had calculate the expenses I must spend if I wanna go for it and finally get a very very tight budget of RM 400!! here are the cost reconciliation for it

Ticket: rm 125
Dress : rm 200
hair done +makeup: rm 75 which i think it is quiet impossible to be this amount

but luckily I got my dress today which cost me less than rm 200 which means I ll have more budget on my hairstyle and makeup and I think I am able to cut my budget to less than rm 400... what a great news for me!!

Note for the day: shopping for dress is fun! Take your time and keep trying until u think u r satisfied then you paid for it...haha....


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~G~ said...

haha ~~ buy the vip seats lar ~~~
i think is worth ~~ wahkaka ~~ :P

Muzzy said...

hmm...145 too expensive ady...r u going for it?