Welcome to my Blog! I am searching for the piece of puzzle which completes me and I do believe that everyone should be able to get theirs
RSS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Finally, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to it's my titbits. It is 1 year old!! A year ago, same date 8Th JANUARY 2008 I had my first examination in university and I still remember that it was ENS exam.. that module required us to memorize a lots of theories written by great economists... it almost driven me crazy Wei!! and that is the reason I estalished my blog a year ago to release my stress! but lucky I had passed the module although not with a good grade...

It's just coincident that 8Th JANUARY 2009 exactly the same day again I have my first paper in year 2- MAD2 exam... much more better this time bcoz it doesn't required me to memorize much of it BUT you know what! Last year passing rate for MAD2 is only 4 people in total! Unbelievable right? that makes everyone who takes this module worried..eveyone think that MAD2 could be killer for this year again...

Anyway I think that the day before MAD2 exam is not worst enough! because on the following day 9Th I am having another exam which is finance.. Can you imagine that within 24hours I needs to sit exam for 2 modules?! Aww... Can't imagine how my life ll be tommorrow...

Still remember there is a quote in a movie called Gone with the Wind they said 'tommorrow ll be another better day'

BUT for me 'tommorrow ll be another bad-er day' seriously!!!

Anyway I do hope that I can passed all the modules and hopefully can get good grade for it..of course one la this is the dream for everyone in uni... hehe...

Quote from my friend and my friend said he quoted from Ah Q: if finals are the enemies, thn i shall be the knight, i'll slay them to victory..!!

Hope I can be the the knight!! Oops.. I should say I can be the knight!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

~G~ said...

hahaha !! MAD does make people mad !!
wakaka !!
my fren fail in that paper with lowest marks ler !!
but she is top student oh !! hahaha !!!
aiyo !! die lar !